Sunday, December 8, 2013

Gaga: I use drugs to forget

Lady Gaga says marijuana makes her "forget" she's famous.
The 27-year-old singer has opened up what makes her use the drug. Speaking to British talk show host Alan Carr, Gaga - real name Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta - revealed what the substance does to her when she smokes it.
"The thing that I fell in love with about it is that I completely forget that I'm famous. I totally forget about it all," she explained.
"I take a puff and I'm me when I was 17 again in my white gogo boots looking for a job and there's something quite creative and liberating about that."
Host Alan quizzed the popstar on whether she gets the giggles or munchies after inhaling the drug, with Gaga admitting she does.
Her outspoken comments come weeks after she confessed to smoking up to 15 "spliffs" a day after having surgery on her hip at the beginning of this year.
Gaga stayed true to her quirky style during her appearance on the show, opting for a dress with a white plastic bodice with a built in iPad.
Later during her interview the eccentric musician also shared her support for British Olympic swimmer Tom Daley, who recently announced he is dating a man.
Although Tom won't be competing in the Russian Winter Olympic Games next year, Gaga referred to him when explaining how wrong she believes it is to hold the event in the country. Earlier this year Russia passed a law banning homosexual “propaganda” meaning it is now illegal to speak in defence of gay rights.
"It made me very sad to see the pain that some of the gay kids are in in Russia, and for the world to send their finest for the Olympics. I can't, it just feels so wrong and sad. I hate saying that, because I'm so excited for those like Tom Daley to go and to win and to rejoice," she admitted.
© Cover Media

No comments:

Post a Comment