Wednesday, September 29, 2010
The current system of funding the Postal Service’s CSRS pension coffers is inequitable and has resulted in the USPS overpaying, the study says. The OIG estimates that if the overcharge were used to prepay the Postal Service’s health benefits fund, it would fully meet all of the USPS’s accrued retiree health care liabilities and eliminate the need for the required annual payments of more than $5 billion.
What’s more, the health benefits fund could immediately start meeting its intended purpose -- paying the annual payment for current retirees, which was $2 billion in 2009, the report shows.
The USPS lost $3.8 billion in fiscal 2009, or $1 billion more than it lost in fiscal 2008. Total mail volume for the fiscal year declined 13% to 177.1 billion pieces, from 202.7 billion pieces in 2008.
"We believe the report to be a balanced and fair analysis of a critical issue,” says USPS spokesperson Gerald J. McKiernan. “We hope it receives further consideration from all of our stakeholders as we address the important goal of returning the Postal Service to financial stability."
In the report, conducted by the OIG and management consulting firm Hay Group, analysis reveals that the method used to determine how CSRS pension costs for postal employees with service before 1971 are split between the Postal Service and the federal government is inequitable, resulting in the $75 billion overpayment to CSRS retirees for the 27-year period.
This marks the third time the Postal Service has been overcharged, the study says. It was found the USPS would overfund CSRS by $78 billion in 2002. Legislation in 2003 corrected this discrepancy.
Then it was determined the Postal Service was overcharged $27 billion for CSRS military service credits. These funds were returned to the USPS by Congress in 2006; the surplus was used to fund retiree health care liabilities.
The study also shows that the CSRS pension fund is currently underfunded by $10 billion, so the resulting pension surplus would equal $65 billion. The $65 billion pension surplus could be added to $35 billion already set aside in the retiree health benefits fund for a total retiree health fund balance of $100 billion.
American Postal Workers Union president William Burrus called the news “stunning” in his APWU newsletter.
“The newest overfunding debacle, if corrected, would more than offset the Postal Service’s deficit from Fiscal Year 2009 and the expected shortfalls in FY 2010 and 2011,” Burrus said. “The doomsday predictors of the imminent demise of the Postal Service must now find a new rationale for their efforts to dismantle postal services.”
COLUMBIA, Missouri - A study released Monday reveals human exposure to the controversial chemical bisphenol A, or BPA, is much higher than some previous estimates and likely comes from some sources that are still unknown.
The study, published in the Environmental Health Perspectives journal , was co-authored by scientists at the University of Missouri Division of Biological Sciences, who are renewing their call for government regulation of the chemical found in many everyday products.
The study claims there are similarities in how BPA is metabolized in women, female monkeys, and female mice.
“This provides convincing evidence that BPA is dangerous to our health at current levels of human exposure,” said Frederick vom Saal, a professor at the University of Missouri and long-time critic of the hormone-mimicking chemical.
When contacted by NBC Action News, a spokesperson for the American Chemistry Council reiterated the organization’s position that BPA does not pose harm to humans.
“Consistent with previously published studies, including comprehensive studies by FDA researchers, this new study confirms that BPA is efficiently metabolized and rapidly eliminated from the body after oral exposure,” the ACC’s Steven Hentges, Ph.D., said in a written statement. “Overall, it continues to support the conclusions of government bodies around the world that BPA does not pose a risk at the very low levels to which people might be exposed.”
BPA can be found in a wide variety of consumer products, including hard plastic items such as baby bottles, food storage containers, the epoxy lining of canned foods, and dental sealants.
Despite decades of research, questions about BPA have lingered. The chemical has been under the microscope for possible links to diabetes, cancer, sexual dysfunction, obesity and heart disease, along with brain and development problems in babies and young children.
Earlier this year, the Food and Drug Administration reversed its position on the safety of BPA , saying it now has concerns about potential health risks. The FDA, which had long maintained that BPA is safe, is currently conducting further research.
The US Department of Health and Human Services also addresses the issue and offers tips on how parents can limit their kids’ exposure to BPA.
Back in July, vom Saal and University of Missouri colleague Julia Taylor partnered with the Environmental Working Group for a study that found high amounts of BPA in cash register receipts.
The receipts were collected from across the country and then tested for BPA in the University of Missouri lab . Vom Saal said surface amounts of the chemical found on the papers they analyzed were “astronomical.”
He believes it is particularly worrisome because the way BPA is used on receipts can rub off the receipts onto a person’s hand. It is unknown how easily BPA can be absorbed through the skin and into the body’s circulation.
“It’s inconceivable that cashiers are not being exposed at high levels to this chemical,” vom Saal said.
Consumers are unable to tell if thermal paper used for receipts contains the chemical or not. Vom Saal recommends throwing away receipts if they are not needed or storing them in a plastic bag instead of pockets, wallets and purses. He suggests washing your hands after touching a receipt before preparing or eating food. Finally, he recommends employees in the retail industry wear protective gloves.
Just like with baby bottles, vom Saal hopes companies will seize a marketing opportunity and begin advertising their paper as “BPA free.” He noted that one of the nation’s largest producers of receipt paper, Appleton Papers, already makes the product without BPA.
Vom Saal is hopeful that producers of BPA will eventually be required to list all the products that contain the chemical.
“We are clearly being exposed to this through many different sources that we’re totally unaware of,” he said.
Copyright 2010 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
A commonly made statement concerning tolerance is the hallmark of delusion about what is important in this world for human beings. These widespread Christian notions of tolerance just do not meet with reality.
In the most common notion of tolerance there is set forth an all too common Cracker-Jack box philosophy -a sort of intellectual mush that clogs the intestines, causes a vicious rheumatoidal malady of the mind, and too-often leads to an early death -by mugging, manslaughter or murder.
Everyone's mental skeleton creaks in old age. The tolerant have mental bones that creak at thirty -from a lack of proper mental exercise.
Such a parody of the belief in tolerance among the historic purveyors of such Christian idiocy is played-out in Boston's Copley Square -in the obscene and ridiculous new plaza under the shadow of Trinity Church -where bums and malefactors of every creed now spend their endlessly idle days in a putrid permanence with a violently nauseating effect -that should exclude most human beings from ever setting foot in the plaza. We should be tolerant!
Such intellectual mush breeds a volatile Existentialist ooze. That mud is not flammable-though. You will simply drown in it -flailing your arms until you are exhausted and succumb, trampled over until not even your creaky-bones remain.
The Governor of Massachusetts is some swarthy twit named "Deval" now. Great. Be tolerant. Deval has said he is for letting in anyone on the Southern border of the U.S. -because they will vote for his political party.
Are the Democrats becoming The Party of Pigmentation?
What is important to human beings -is that we recognize our intolerance as a survival mechanism. Intolerance is no less a survival mechanism than the feudal walls that should surround any proper town.
It is the vast differences between peoples we should cultivate, respect and cherish, not the immoral homogenization of tolerance that would eventually render humanity swarthy from one end of the globe to the other.
These are my two sons, nearly thirty years ago:
CLICK HERE FOR PICS
Would you drive their type extinct? Doubtless you would with your tolerance -because their type is a target of the mongrel masses of humanity that are increasingly populating the vastly over-populated world.
Rest assured, the swarthy mass has no tolerance of us.
Some peoples need vast open spaces. Some can live standing one on top of the other a hundred feet in the air.
Diversity is what is important, regardless. - So how do we protect diversity?
To protect diversity, we require intolerance, -and lots of it freely expressed and acted upon with a crude vengeance.
The deer are not tolerant of the wolves.
And the wolves are not tolerant of the deer.
And neither would either be all that they are -without their own intolerance.
I like all people -BUT where they are- not in Copley Square dragging about their shopping carts and lounging in the sun in indolence and a rank-human-shamelessness.
Call me xenophobic if you will. But -get out of the way when I am swinging the broad ax I was born with between my teeth.
I honestly want to be able to dispense with that which I am intolerant.
I do not trust government to do the job. Government ...
Government to have any efficacy would need to require constant surveillance of everyone in the government, drug testing, open medical records -and- for everyone-in government -an open accounting system monitoring all their finances. This has proved impossible. So, periodically -we roll out the guillotines. It has been coming -far too long now.
That is what history and human nature tells us succinctly.
The government is my enemy. Tolerance is my enemy.
I am probably most intolerant of government.
That is a statement that should explain better -some of what I say here -for the vast majority of my fellow-intolerant-humanity.
We have all been sold a humanitarian feel-good fraud by a government that wants to treat us all alike. Get in line citizen, and be tolerant.
Yeh? Get in line? Be tolerant? Not for the lying, thieving murderous scum in our government.
The religious are taught tolerance makes them more god-like.
They are not gods.
Of course the religious will deny that they are gods. But out of the corner of their mouths when no one is listening the religious will mouth the words indicating that they will be immortal -like a GOD- because they are tolerant, "on Earth as it is in Heaven."
Tolerance does not make for a better world.
Rumours had been circulating regarding the appointment of Malaysian astrophysicist Mazlan Othman - director of the UN's Office for Outer Space Affairs - to the role of 'first contact point for aliens'.
The story, which first appeared in The Sunday Times, suggested that Othman would be the "nearest thing we have to a 'take me to your leader' [person]".
However, in an email to The Guardian, Othman responded to the claims, saying: "It sounds really cool but I have to deny it."
Director, The Disclosure Project
Original Posting: June 2002
Albemarle County Virginia
PO Box 2365
Charlottesville VA 22902
Developers of email, instant-messaging and voice-over-internet-protocol applications would be forced to redesign their services so their contents can be intercepted by law enforcement agents armed with legal wiretap orders under federal legislation reported on Monday by The New York Times.
The legislation would, among other things, require cellphone carriers, websites and other types of service providers to have a way to unscramble encrypted communications traveling over their networks, the report said. It specifically mentions companies such as Research in Motion and Skype, which are popular in part because their cellular communications and VoIP services respectively are widely regarded as offering robust encryption that's impractical if not impossible for government agents to crack.
That in turn has led to warnings by investigators that their ability to wiretap criminal and terrorism suspects is "going dark” as the world increasingly communicates using newer technologies instead of the traditional phone system.
“We're talking about lawfully authorized intercepts,” Valerie E. Caproni, general counsel for the FBI, told The New York Times. “We're not talking expanding authority. We're talking about preserving our ability to execute our existing authority in order to protect the public safety and national security.”
Under the Communications Assistance to Law Enforcement Act, phone and broadband service providers are required to have the technical means in place to eavesdrop on their subscribers. But it doesn't apply to communication service providers, which often offer strong end-to-end encryption services that make it infeasible for them to intercept traffic even through it travels over their networks.
Under a draft bill expected to be submitted to the US Congress when it convenes next year, such services would have to be redesigned, according to Monday's report. Foreign-based providers that do business inside the US would also have to install a domestic office capable of performing intercepts, it said.
The measure is sure to stoke fierce opposition among business leaders, security experts and civil liberties advocates. They argue that the backdoors may have vulnerabilities that can allow hackers to illegally intercept protected communications. Indeed, something similar to that occurred in 2006 when hackers took advantage of legally mandated wiretap functions in Greece to spy on top government officials, including the prime minister.
In addition to threatening the public's privacy, such backdoors can put US-sanctioned services at a competitive disadvantage with those that don't have backdoors built in, critics have charged.
The FBI spent $9.75m last year helping communication companies comply with surveillance requests, the report said. Beyond the costs, the process can significantly delay critical investigations, defenders of the measure said. ®
Intelligence agencies have intercepted a terror plot to launch Mumbai-style attacks on Britain and other European countries, according to Sky News sources.
Sky's foreign affairs editor Tim Marshall said militants based in Pakistan were planning simultaneous strikes on London and major cities in France and Germany.
He said the plan was in the advanced but not imminent stage and the plotters had been tracked by spy agencies "for some time".
Intelligence sources told Sky the planned attacks would have been similar to the commando-style raids carried out in Mumbai.
Then, Pakistan-based Islamist group Lashkar e Taiba killed 166 people in a series of gun and grenade attacks in the Indian city.
Marshall said the European plot had been "severely disrupted" following intelligence sharing between Britain, France, Germany and the US.
It is not known whether the attackers are already in Europe.
Heavily-armed militants caused mayhem in Mumbai in 2008
News of the planned strikes came as the Eiffel Tower in Paris was evacuated because of a bomb scare for the second time in two weeks.
"It doesn't necessarily mean it was a target, but it shows how nervous the French are," added Marshall.
When the terror plan came to light, the US military began helping its European allies by trying to kill the leaders behind the plot in Pakistan's Waziristan region.
There have been a record 20 missile attacks using drone aircraft there in the past 30 days.
"I am led to believe a number of these attacks were designed against the leadership of this particular plot, which had an al Qaeda and possibly some sort of Taliban connection projecting into Europe," Marshall added.
"And they have killed several of the leaders - which is why the terror threat has not risen."Britain's terror threat level remains at "severe" following the underpants bomber's attempted attack on Detroit airport last Christmas
Savers should stop complaining about poor returns and start spending to help the economy, a senior Bank of England official warned today.
Older households could afford to suffer because they had benefited from previous property price rises, Charles Bean, the deputy governor, suggested.
They should "not expect" to live off interest, he added, admitting that low returns were part of a strategy.
His remarks are likely to infuriate savers, who are among the biggest victims of the recession. About five million retired people are thought to rely on the interest earned by their nest-eggs. But almost all savings accounts now pay less than inflation.
The typical savings rate has fallen from more than 2.8 per cent before the financial crisis to 0.23 per cent last month.
Mr Bean said he "fully sympathised". But he continued: "Savers shouldn't necessarily expect to be able to live just off their income in times when interest rates are low. It may make sense for them to eat into their capital a bit."
He added: "Very often older households have actually benefited from the fact that they've seen capital gains on their houses."
In an interview with Channel Four News on Monday night, he said that savers "might be suffering" from the low Bank Rate. But they had done well from higher rates in the past and would do so again.
Mr Bean said that encouraging Britons to spend was one reason why the Bank had cut interest rates. They have been held at 0.5 per cent for 18 months, hitting rates offered on savings accounts.
The strategy had led to Mervyn King, the governor, receiving many letters of complaint.
But it was designed to return the economy to a reasonable level of activity as quickly as possible, he said. "The faster we can achieve that, the sooner interest rates will get back to more normal levels."
Had the Bank not acted, "unemployment would have been higher, wage growth would have been lower," Mr Bean added.
The comments angered groups representing the elderly and those putting money aside. The Daily Telegraph has campaigned for protection for savers.
Ros Altmann, director-general of Saga, said: "Savers are being taken advantage of. They did the right thing and have been let down at the other end of the deal.
"I don't think this is what most people would consider fair."
Dot Gibson, of the National Pensioners Convention, said: "For years we've been told to put money aside for our retirement only to find that interest rates have sunk and now we have to use our savings just to pay the bills."
Jason Riddle, of Save Our Savers, said: "The Bank was aware that there was a lack of saving before the financial crisis, but those who were prudently saving while others spent, are being heavily punished."
Official figures show that savers have lost about £18 billion a year in interest as a result of the Bank's response to the worst recession in a generation.
The amount Britons save has fallen by more than a fifth since the start of the year, a survey showed today.
The average person is saving £102 a month, down from £130 in February, according to Santander.
The editors of the Economist have declared constitutionalists mentally ill. “Indeed, there is something infantile in the belief of the constitution-worshipers that the complex political arguments of today can be settled by simple fidelity to a document written in the 18th century,” the editors wrote on September 23. “When history is turned into scripture and men into deities, truth is the victim.”
|Following the Constitution is infantile behavior, according to two publications produced by the Rothschilds, the CFR, and the CIA.|
According to the Economist, the framers were aristocrats who “did not believe that poor men, or any women, let alone slaves, should have the vote.” The Constitution does not address the “hard questions thrown up by modern politics,” namely should gays be allowed to marry?
The Economist argument against the Constitution is the same one used by liberal academics. The document is antiquated, the product of a bygone era. The founders were afraid of “democracy taking hold,” so they crafted a document designed to exclude the common people and preserve their aristocratic position.
Globalists love democracy. It is an easy enough task to fool the people, especially these days with 24-7 media and satellite television. It is a relatively simple matter to have the benighted masses vote away their natural rights under some cooked up false pretense. “Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote,” wrote Marvin Simkin. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Soon after the Economist article appeared, the establishment publication Foreign Policy posted an article slamming the idea that we should follow the Constitution. Joshua Keating writes that he suspects “most Americans don’t realize quite how old the Constitution is by world standards,” that is to say globalist standards. In order to make his point, Keating cites an article published in the Onion, a popular satire publication.
Foreign Policy was established by the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace, a think tank created by the “internationalist” Andrew Carnegie, who took his advice from Elihu Root, who worked to make the Council On Foreign Relations possible.
As Carroll Quigley noted in Tragedy and Hope: A History of the World in Our Time, the CFR, modeled on the British Round Table Group, “penetrated deeply into university life, the press, and… foreign policy,” and peddled its globalist influence through five American newspapers, including the Washington Post and the New York Times. “The CFR is the American Branch of a society which originated in England, and which believes that national boundaries should be obliterated, and a one-world rule established,” Quigley explains.
In 2008, Foreign Policy was bought by the Washington Post Company. The Washington Post is the crown jewel of the CIA’s Operation Mockingbird. Wall Street lawyer Frank Wisner, who ran the Office of Special Projects — later to become part of the CIA — recruited Philip Graham, the publisher of the Washington Post, to run Operation Mockingbird and subvert the free press in the United States.
The CFR wants “to bring about the surrender of the sovereignty of the national independence of the United States,” Admiral Chester Ward, a former member of the CFR, warned. In order to realize their one-world government scheme, the CFR and the ruling elite must undermine the sovereignty of the United States.
It must also undermine and subvert the Tea Party movement and the popular move to restore the constitutional foundation of the country.
The twin articles appearing in the Economist — at the behest of Rothschild and the City of London banking elite — and Foreign Policy — controlled by the Council On Foreign Relations — are designed to make constitutionalists appear to be not only infantile idealists who idolize an archaic document that the globalists argue has no relevance in our modern era of gay marriage, but also as dangerous people who suffer from mental illness.
In looking for a way to write down facts that I can use to educate people I know about 9/11, I pretty much gave up trying to use my own words. Instead, this is what I've come up with. From 'experiments' I've run on friends and engineering co-workers, using quotes seems to be a good way to go.
Feel free to use as you see fit. I encourage everyone to email to everyone they have any influence over.
Please read, distribute, and act.
For companion graphics:
1. “September 11, 2001 seems destined to be the watershed event of our lives and the greatest test for our democracy in our lifetimes. The evidence of government complicity in the lead-up to the events, the failure to respond during the event, and the astounding lack of any meaningful investigation afterwards, as well as the ignoring of evidence turned up by others that renders the official explanation impossible, may signal the end of the American experiment.” -- Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) 
2. “I have watched the construction of many large buildings and also have personally witnessed 5 controlled demolitions in Kansas City. When I saw the towers fall on 9/11, I knew something was wrong and my first instinct was that it was impossible. When I saw building 7 fall, I knew it was a CD [controlled demolition].” -- Chester Gearhart, Civil Engineer (ret), pg.xiii in .
3. “It’s reminiscent of those pictures we’ve all seen too much on television where a building was deliberately destroyed by well-placed dynamite to knock it down.” -- Dan Rather, CBS News, reporting Building 7 collapse on Sept. 11, 2001
4. “This is controlled demolition ... A team of experts did this ... This is professional work, without any doubt.” -- Danny Jowenko, Controlled Demolitions Expert, viewing Building 7 collapse, @0:54:20 in 
5. “Faced with a court order and unyielding demands from the families of victims, the city of New York yesterday opened part of its archive of records from Sept. 11, releasing a digital avalanche of oral histories ... The oral histories were gathered in 2001 on the instructions of Thomas Von Essen, who was fire commissioner on Sept. 11. The New York Times sought copies under the freedom of information law in early 2002, but Mayor Michael R. Bloomberg’s administration refused, leading to litigation. Earlier this year, the state Court of Appeals ordered the release of most of the materials.” -- NY Times 
6. “It actually gave at a lower floor, not the floor where the plane hit, because we originally had thought there was like an internal detonation explosives because it went in succession, boom, boom, boom, boom, and then the tower came down.” -- Firefighter Ed Cachia, in oral histories, pg. 12 in 
7. “I thought that when I looked in the direction of the Trade Center before it came down, before Number Two came down, that I saw low-level flashes. In my conversation with Lieutenant Evangelista, never mentioning this to him, he questioned me and asked me if I saw low-level flashes in front of the building, and I agreed with him ... I saw a flash-flash-flash, and then it looked like the building came down. ... No, the lower level of the building. You know like when they demolish a building, how they blow up a building, when it falls down? That’s what I thought I saw.” -- F.D.N.Y Assistant Commissioner Stephen Gregory, in oral histories, pg. 10 in 
8. “We have 118 witnesses out of a pool of 503. Over 23 per cent of our group are explosion witnesses.” -- Prof. Graeme MacQueen, on the oral histories 
9. Question: “Why did NIST not consider a ‘controlled demolition’ hypothesis with matching computer modeling and explanation as it did for the ‘pancake theory’ hypothesis?”
NIST response: “... there is conclusive evidence that: the collapse was initiated in the impact and fire floors of the WTC towers and nowhere else, ... there was no evidence (collected by ... Fire Department of New York) of any blast or explosions in the region below the impact and fire floors ...” -- NIST in 
10. “Well, here’s a 3-story top-down controlled demolition. ... Here’s a 20-story middle-down controlled demolition. You can start demolitions from wherever you would like.” -- @1:15:45 in .
11. “Here a chunk of steel was blown 400 feet, wedging itself deep into 3 World Financial Center on Vesey Street. A FEMA photographer taking pictures of ground zero wondered why so many steel beams were jutting from neighboring buildings. ... The portions of the tower that had the greatest structural members, the sky lobbies and the mechanical floors, had the perimeter units thrown farther ... These perimeter units landed on the Winter Garden, 600 feet away.” -- @1:28:10 in 
12. “About a year after the official program to identify victims had ended, more human remains turned up on top of the Deutsche Bank Building, which stands about 400 feet to the south of the location of the former South Tower. According to the Associated Press, more than 300 human bone fragments were recovered from the roof of the 43-story skyscraper ... Most fragments were less than 1/16th inch in length.” -- 
13. “You have two 110-story office buildings. You don't find a desk. You don't find a chair. You don't find a telephone, a computer. The biggest piece of a telephone I found was half of the keypad ... The building collapsed to dust.” -- Firefighter Joe Casaliggi @1:32:35 in .
14. “Concrete and other building materials were literally reduced to powder before hitting the ground, which is consistent only with demolition. If a building collapses due to fire or other hazards, concrete and other heavy materials are not reduced to powder.” -- Jeff King, Engineer/Scientist, MIT, pg. 31 in 
15. “In no instance did NIST report that steel in the WTC towers melted due to the fires. The melting point of steel is about 1,500 degrees Celsius (2,800 degrees Fahrenheit). Normal building fires and hydrocarbon (e.g., jet fuel) fires generate temperatures up to about 1,100 degrees Celsius (2,000 degrees Fahrenheit). -- NIST in 
16. “You’d get down below and you’d see molten steel, molten steel, running down the channel lengths, like you’re in a foundry, like lava.” -- Firefighter Ruvolo @0:33:45 in 
17. “In the basements of the collapsed towers, where the 47 central support columns connected with the bedrock, hot spots of ‘literally molten steel’ were discovered more than a month after the collapse. Such persistent and intense residual heat, 70 feet below the surface, in an oxygen starved environment, could explain how these crucial structural supports failed.” -- Mark Loizeaux, Controlled Demolition Inc. @0:30:10 in 
18. Question: “Why did the NIST investigation not consider reports of molten steel in the wreckage from the WTC towers?”
NIST answer: “... The condition of the steel in the wreckage of the WTC towers (i.e., whether it was in a molten state or not) was irrelevant to the investigation of the collapse since it does not provide any conclusive information on the condition of the steel when the WTC towers were standing.” -- 
19. “The characteristics of these un-extinguishable fires have not been adequately explained as the results of a normal structure fire, even one accelerated by jet fuel. Conversely, such fires are better explained given the presence of chemical energetic materials, which provide their own fuel and oxidant and are not deterred by water, dust, or chemical suppressants.” -- Kevin Ryan, Chemist, et. al. 
20. “Keep your eye on that building, it’ll be coming down. ... The building is about to blow up. Move it back. ... We are walking back. ... Cause the building’s about to blow up. ... Flame and debris coming down.” -- Unidentified Ground Zero workers at Building 7, @0:56:20 in 
21. “He came back over with his hand over the radio and what sounded like a countdown. And at the last few seconds he took his hand off and you heard, ‘three, two, one,’ and he was just saying ‘just run for your life, just run for your life.’ And then it was like another two, three seconds, you heard explosions.” -- Kevin McPadden, former Air Force special operations search & rescue, at Building 7, @0:26:00 in 
22. “Yes, so basically they measured out how far the building was going to come, so we knew exactly where we could stand .... 5 blocks away. We could still see. Exactly right on point, the cloud stopped right there.’ ” -- EMT DeCosta Wright, on preparing to watch Building 7 collapse, pg. 35 in 
23. “This is directly from the 2001 Edition of the National Fire Protection Association NFPA 921 Guide for Fire and Explosion Investigations. ... ‘Thermite mixtures also produce exceedingly hot fires. Such accelerants generally leave residues that may be visually or chemically identifiable. ... As a result, the entire fire scene should be considered physical evidence and should be protected and preserved.’ ” -- http://firefightersfor911truth.org
24. “For more than three months, structural steel from the World Trade Center has been and continues to be cut up and sold for scrap. ... Such destruction of evidence shows the astounding ignorance of government officials to the value of a thorough, scientific investigation of the largest fire-induced collapse in world history. ... Fire Engineering has good reason to believe that the ‘official investigation’ blessed by FEMA and run by the American Society of Civil Engineers is a half-baked farce that may have been commandeered by political forces whose primary interests, to put it mildly, lie far afield of full disclosure. ... The destruction and removal of evidence must stop immediately.” -- Bill Manning, Editor Fire Engineering 
25. “Thermite is a pyrotechnic composition of a metal powder and a metal oxide, which produces an aluminothermic reaction known as a thermite reaction. ... The products are aluminum oxide, free elemental iron, and a large amount of heat. ... Nano-thermite or ‘super thermite’ is classed as an explosive.”
26. “Micro-spheroidal particles in WTC dust consisting mostly of iron were documented in at least two scientific reports by 2005. ... Molten iron is one of the two principal products of the thermite reaction, the other being aluminum oxide, which tends to dissipate as an aerosol. ... Fast-acting super-thermites produce tiny droplets that become very nearly spherical due to surface tension. ... Elemental analysis of these droplets described below would show that they are dead ringers for known aluminothermic residues.” -- Jim Hoffman, Engineer 
27. “We have discovered distinctive red/gray chips in all the samples we have studied of the dust produced by the destruction of the World Trade Center. ... The red portion of these chips is found to be an unreacted thermitic material and highly energetic.” -- Neils Harrit, Prof. Chemistry, et. al. 
28. Question: “Did the NIST investigation look for evidence of the WTC towers being brought down by controlled demolition? Was the steel tested for explosives or thermite residues."
NIST response: “NIST did not test for the residue of these compounds in the steel.” -- NIST in 
29. “No steel framed high-rise building has ever collapsed due to fire - due to the high temperatures that would be required to weaken structural steel past its critical safety margin - even though very large, very hot, and very long-lasting fires have ravaged many steel-structure high-rise buildings.” -- 
30. “We had designed the project for the impact of the largest airplane of its time, the Boeing 707. That is, to take this jet airplane, run it into the building, destroy a lot of structure, and still have it stand up.” -- John Skilling, WTC Structural Engineer, @1:03:00 in 
31. “I believe that the building probably could sustain multiple impacts of jetliners, because this structure is like the mosquito netting on your screen door - this intense grid. And the jet plane is just a pencil puncturing that screen netting.” -- Frank DeMartini, Manager WTC Construction @1:03:15 in 
32. “Both WTC 1 and WTC 2 were stable after the aircraft impact, standing for 102 min and 56 min, respectively. The global analyses with structural impact damage showed that both towers had considerable reserve capacity.” -- NIST, pg. 144 in 
33. “The initial jet fuel fires themselves lasted at most a few minutes. ... The principal combustibles on the fire floors were workstations. ... Conventional office workstations reached a peak burning rate in about 10 min and continued burning for a total of about a half hour.” -- NIST, pg. 179, 180 in 
34. “Accordingly, NIST contracted with Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. to conduct tests to obtain information on the fire endurance of truses like those in the WTC towers. ... All four test specimens sustained the maximum design load for approximately 2 hours without collapsing.” -- NIST, pg 140, 141 in 
35. Question: “How could the WTC towers collapse in only 11 seconds (WTC 1) and 9 seconds (WTC 2) - speeds that approximate that of a ball dropped from similar height in a vacuum (with no air resistance)?”
NIST response: “... In other words, the momentum (which equals mass times velocity) of the 12 to 28 stories (WTC 1 and WTC 2, respectively) falling on the supporting structure below (which was designed to support only the static weight of the floors above and not any dynamic effects due to downward momentum) so greatly exceeded the strength capacity of the structure below that it (the structure below) was unable to stop or even to slow the falling mass.” -- 
36. “We have tracked the fall of the roof of the North Tower through 114.4 feet, (approximately 9 stories) and we have found that it did not suffer severe and sudden impact or abrupt deceleration. There was no jolt. Thus there could not have been any amplified load. In the absence of an amplified load there is no mechanism to explain the collapse of the lower portion of the building, which was undamaged by fire.” -- Prof. Graeme MacQueen, et. al. 
37. “The fact that the roof line of the upper section of the North Tower continued to accelerate downward through the collision with the lower section of the building indicates that the upper section could not have been acting as a pile driver. As long as the roof line was accelerating downward, the upper block, exerted a force less than its own static weight on the lower section of the building. ... The persistent acceleration of the top section is strong confirmation that some other source of energy was used to remove the structure below it.” -- David Chandler, High School Physics Teacher 
38. “Shyam Sunder is the lead investigator for the NIST analysis of the collapse of World Trade Center Building 7. In a technical briefing on August 26, Dr. Sunder clearly explained why freefall for World Trade Center 7 was impossible. ... That was before they were forced to acknowledge that freefall actually occurred. ... The onset of freefall was not only sudden, it extended across the whole width of the building. ... All 24 interior columns and 58 perimeter columns had to have been removed over the span of 8 floors low in the building simultaneously ... Explosive demolition is the only scenario put forward that could actually account for the observations. ... After all, as Shyam Sunder put it himself, freefall happens only when there are no structural components below the falling section of the building. Any natural scenario is going to involve a progression of failures and these don’t happen instantaneously.” -- David Chandler  (note: NIST admits 2.25 sec of pure freefall. Building 7 was not hit by an airplane.)
39. "NIST's so-called investigation actually consists of finding a way to reproduce the mysterious collapse of the building using a computer model. The assumption is if the computer model can be made to reproduce the observed collapse pattern, that must be how it happened. The problem is if something unexpected was going on, like explosives for instance, you're not going to discover it in a computer model. For that you need to look at the actual evidence." -- David Chandler 
40. "Let's look at NIST's model, except, we can't. The software they use in the model is available. But their model actually consists of all the numbers and measurements and assumptions together with any tweaks to the system ... If that information were released their results could be checked ... But NIST has not released the numbers. ... Is their model realistic? We don't know. ... We can't know without independent testing." -- David Chandler 
41. "... I hereby find that the disclosure of the information described below, received by the National Institute of Standards and Technology ("NIST"), in connection with its investigation of the technical causes of the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and World Trade Center Building 7 on September 11, 2001, might jeopardize public safety. Therefore, NIST shall not release the following information:
1. All input and results files of the ANSYS 16-story collapse initiation model ...
2. All input files with connection material properties and all results files of the LS-DYNA 47-story global collapse model..." -- Patrick Gallagher, NIST Director, July 9, 2009 
42. “The architectural drawings of the WTC North Tower have been leaked from an individual associated with the Silverstein-Weidinger Report. ... They also indicate that most of the core columns would be easily accessed from the elevator shafts in order to plant explosives.” -- 
43. “ACE Elevator Co. provided elevator maintenance for the WTC. They were in the middle of a modernization project and were working out of an office located on the 35th floor in the South Tower when the tragedy occurred" -- Elevator World 
44. “Marvin P. Bush, the president’s younger brother, was a principal in a company called Securacom that provided security for the World Trade Center ... According to the present CEO, Barry McDaniel, the company had an ongoing contract to handle security at the World Trade Center ‘up to the day the buildings fell down.’ “ -- 
45. “The World Trade Center was destroyed just days after a heightened security alert was lifted at the landmark 110-story towers, security personnel said yesterday [Sept. 11]. Daria Coard, 37, a guard at Tower One, said the security detail had been working 12-hour shifts for the past two weeks.” -- Curtis Taylor, Sean Gardiner, Newsday 
46. “Over the past few weeks we’d been evacuated a number of times, which is unusual. I think they had an inkling something was going on.” -- Bob Fountain, Fin. Analyst 
47. "In the early 1960s, America's top military leaders drafted plans to kill innocent people and commit acts of terrorism in U.S. cities to create public support for a war against Cuba. Code named Operation Northwoods ... The plans had the written approval of all of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and were presented to President Kennedy's defense secretary, Robert McNamara, in March 1962. But they apparently were rejected by the civilian leadership and have gone undisclosed for nearly 40 years.” -- David Ruppe, ABC News 
48. "The largest U.S. intelligence agency, the National Security Agency, today declassified over 140 formerly top secret documents ... on the August 1964 Gulf of Tonkin incident. ... which confirms what historians have long argued: that there was no second attack on U.S. ships in Tonkin on August 4, 1964. ... President Johnson ... used this claim to support retaliatory air strikes and to buttress the administration's request for a Congressional resolution that would give the White House freedom of action in Vietnam." -- 
49. "On Sept. 10, Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld declared war. Not on foreign terrorists, 'the adversary's closer to home. It's the Pentagon bureaucracy,' he said. ... 'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' ... but the next day - Sept. 11 - the world changed and in the rush to fund the war on terrorism, the war on waste seems to have been forgotten. Just last week President Bush announced, 'my 2003 budget calls for more than $48 billion in new defense spending.' " -- CBS News 
50. “The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission. ... 9/11 Commission member and former US Senator, Bob Kerrey, says, ‘No one is more qualified to write the definitive book about the trajedy of 9/11 than John Farmer. Fortunately, he has done so.’ ” -- Gordon Duff, Salem-News.com 
51. "One of these days we will have to get the full story because the 9-11 issue is so important to America ...” -- Max Cleland, 9/11 Commisioner resigned in Dec. 2003 
52. “Attacks directed at the 9/11 Truth Movement are on the increase as the Movement grows globally, drawing ever more from technical, scientific, intelligence, and military communities. While earlier criticism aimed only to insult and trivialize, more recent attacks have suggested stronger, even militant reaction.” -- Bill Willers, Prof. Biology (ret) 
53. “... titled ‘Internet: Incubator of 9/11 Conspiracies and Disinformation’ showed a video of building 7 collapsing as well as a screenshot of Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth’s website in between websites which featured bomb-making techniques and a terrorist’s training manual.” -- 
54. “Particularly ominous is that the authors, who use ‘theorists’ and ‘extremists’ interchangeably, limit their focus to ‘potentially harmful theories’ ... And why do the authors consider the 9/11 Truth Movement such a ‘serious threat’ that it should be ‘broken up or at least muted by government action’? (pg 21)” -- Bill Willers, Prof. Biology (ret) 
55. “President Bush signed a secret order in 2002 authorizing the National Security Agency to eavesdrop on U.S. citizens and foreign nationals in the United States, despite previous legal prohibitions against such domestic spying ...” -- Dan Eggen, Washington Post Staff Writer 
56. “The director of national intelligence affirmed rather bluntly today that the U.S. intelligence community has authority to target American citizens for assassination ...” -- Jason Ryan, ABC News 
57. “A new U.S. Senate bill would grant the president far-reaching emergency powers to seize control of or even shut down portions of the Internet.” -- 
58. “Protecting democracy requires that the general public be educated on how people can be manipulated by government and media into forfeiting their civil liberties and duties. This article reviews research on cognitive constructs that can prevent people from processing information that challenges preexisting assumptions about government, dissent, and public discourse in democratic societies. Terror management theory and system justification theory are used to explain how preexisting beliefs can interfere with people’s examination of evidence for state crimes against democracy (SCADs), specifically in relation to the events of September 11, 2001...” -- Laurie Manwell, University of Guelph, Ontario 
59. “It has been used to justify all manners of measures to legalize repression at home and as a pretext for behaving as an aggressive empire abroad. Until we demand an independent, honest, and thorough investigation and accountability for those whose action and inaction led to those events and the cover-up, our republic and our Constitution remain in the gravest danger.” -- Lt. Col. Shelton F. Lankford, U.S. Marine Corps (ret) 
60. “On Behalf of the People of the United States of America, the undersigned Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth and affiliates hereby petition for, and demand, a truly independent investigation with subpoena power in order to uncover the full truth surrounding the events of 9/11/01 - specifically the collapse of the World Trade Center Towers and Building 7. We believe that there is sufficient doubt about the official story and therefore that the 9/11 investigation must be re-opened and must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7.” -- http://www.ae911truth.org/ (petition open to all)
61. “We must applaud Mr. Richard Gage and his colleagues, Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, for their tenacity in seeking to answer lingering questions concerning the total destruction of the World Trade Center complex, in particular buildings 1, 2, and 7. ... As family members of 9/11 victims, we have been seeking truth and transparency since 2001! Almost nine years later, in spite of the NIST Investigation and the 9/11 Independent Commission, a vast majority of our questions remain unanswered.” -- Patty Casazza, et. al. of the ‘Jersey Girls’ (and ae911truth petition signatories) whose early calls for an investigation forced the Bush Administration to create the 9/11 Commission 
62. “Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.” -- Mark Twain
63. “... I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic ...” -- U.S. Military Oath of Office
64. “If a nation expects to be ignorant and free, in a state of civilization, it expects what never was and never will be.” -- Thomas Jefferson
The following evidence is consistent with explosive demolition and inconsistent with aircraft and fire-caused WTC collapse:
a. Witness/audio/video reports of explosions
b. Thermite explosives in dust (peer-reviewed scientific paper)
c. Unusual iron-rich spheres in dust (thermite fingerprint)
d. Violent ejection and pulverization of concrete and steel
e. Molten metal temps (themite: yes, jet fuel/office fires: no)
f. Witness pre-knowledge of Building 7 collapse
g. Building 7 freefall acceleration (support columns do nothing)
h. Building 7 level descent (82 columns synchronous removal)
i. Twin tower persistent acceleration (no floor collisions)
j. Low twin tower crushing forces (upper mass blasted away)
k. Symmetric collapses, asymmetric damage and fires
The official govt. reports ignore/downplay all of this evidence.
Twelve steps to 9/11 Truth and Action:
a. No attackng those questioning the govt.’s conspiracy theory
b. No assuming news media and insiders expose all govt. lies
c. No assuming ‘the experts’ will or should take care of you
d. No assuming questioning your govt. is ‘un-American’
e. No assuming you don’t have time to make a difference
f. Examining evidence that explosives were used on 9/11
g. Learning the govt. investigations were inadequate/coverups
h. Learning it’s possible/certain that explosives were used
i. Considering it important to expose the full 9/11 truth
j. Demanding an investigation meeting professional standards
k. Signing the petition at www.ae911truth.org
l. Convincing friends, neighbors, coworkers to do the same
Getting through these steps is a process. Maintain an open mind, separate facts from assumptions, think logically, love your country and the rule of law. Make some progress every month so we can achieve critical mass while the Internet is still open. Above all, do act in a positive, peaceful manner. You can take great pride in helping to revive a comatose America and restoring ‘government by the people, for the people.’
65. “First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win” -- Mahatma Gandhi
 “The Mysterious Collapse of World Trade Center 7: Why the Final Official Report about 9/11 is Unscientific and False,” David Ray Griffin, Olive Branch Press http://www.amazon.com/Mysterious-Collapse-World-Trade-Center/product-rev...
 “9/11: Blueprint for Truth: The Architecture of Destruction”
link from: http://www.ae911truth.org/en/evidence.html
 “Vast Archive Yields New View of 9/11,” August 13, 2005, http://www.nytimes.com/2005/08/13/nyregion/nyregionspecial3/13records.html
 “Summary of Evidence of Controlled Demolition at the World Trade Center” http://firefightersfor911truth.org/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/revised2su...
 “118 Witnesses: The firefighters’ Testimony to Explosions in the Twin Towers,” Volume 3 – August 2006
 “Answers to Frequently Asked Questions (August 30, 2006),” http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm
 “Missing Bodies: More Than 1000 Bodies Are Unaccounted for,” http://911research.wtc7.net/wtc/evidence/bodies.html
 “Environmental Anomalies at the World Trade Center: Evidence for Energetic Materials,” The Environmentalist, Vol. 29, No. 1, March 2009 http://www.springerlink.com/content/f67q6272583h86n4/
 “$elling out the Investigation,” Jan. 1, 2002, archived in http://www.fireengineering.com/index.html (free registration)
 “Explosives Found in the World Trade Center Dust,” December 7, 2009 http://911research.wtc7.net/essays/thermite/explosive_residues.html
 “Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe,” The Open Chemical Physics Journal, 2009, 2, 7-31
 “The Twin Towers Gallery of Evidence”
 “Final Report of the National Construction Safety Team on the Collapses of the World Trade Center Towers (Draft)
 “The Missing Jolt: A Simple Refutation of the NIST-Bazant Collapse Hypothesis,” Volume 24 – January 2009 http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2008/TheMissingJolt7.pdf
 “Destruction of the World Trade Center North Tower and Fundamental Physics,” Volume 28 – February 2010 http://www.journalof911studies.com/volume/2010/ChandlerDownwardAccelerat...
 “WTC7: NIST Finally Admits Freefall (Part III)”
 "NIST Denies Access to WTC7 Data", July 12, 2010
 "The Elevator Industry Reflects on September 11, 2001",
 “9/11 Security Courtesy of Marvin Bush” http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/911security.html?q=911security...
 "September 11, 2001: Heightened Security Alert Had Just Been Lifted", September 11, 2001
 “United in Courage,” People Magazine, September 12, 2001, http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICLES/people.html
 "U.S. Military Wanted to Provoke War With Cuba," May 1, 2001
 "Newly Declassified National Security Agency Documents Show Analysts Made 'SIGINT fit the claim' of North Vietnamese Attack," John Prados, December 1, 2005
 "The War on Waste," January 29, 2002
 "The 9/11 Commission Rejects own Report as Based on Government Lies," September 11, 2009
 “Increasing Threats To The 9/11 Truth Movement,” June 16, 2010 http://www.opednews.com/articles/Increasing-Threats-To-The-by-Bill-Wille...
 “The New Inquisition Against 9/11 Truth,” November 22, 2007 http://www.wiseupjournal.com/?p=19
 “An Attack from Harvard Law on the Escalating 9/11 TruthMovement,” February 4, 2010
 “Bush Authorized Domestic Spying,” December 16, 2005 http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/16/AR200512...
 “License to Kill? Intelligence Chief Says U.S. Can Take Out American Terrorists,” February 3, 2010
 “Senators Propose Granting President Emergency Internet Power,” June 10, 2010
 “In Denial of Democracy: Social Psychological Implications for Public Discourse on State Crimes Against Democracy Post-9/11,” American Behavioral Scientist, 53(6), February 2010
 “The ‘Jersey Girls’ Support Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth” February 27, 1010