TODAY’S PODCAST: How (and When) the Dollar Will Collapse
On today’s podcast, Jerry Robinson begins a new educational podcast series on the life cycle of the U.S. dollar. Jerry discusses the events you should be watching for that will usher in the utter devastation of the dollar’s global reserve status. On the show, you will learn:
- What is a fiat currency?
- Why the money in your pocket is debt!
- When the U.S. dollar was removed from the ‘gold standard’
- Which Middle East nation holds the key to the continued survival of the dollar
- How most of the U.S. foreign policy in the last five decades has been carried out to protect the dollar’s value
- Why inflation (then deflation) is coming to America
1928 Silver Certificate
Links Mentioned on Today’s Podcast:Jerry Robinson’s Market Barometer
Preparing for the Collapse of the Petrodollar System, by Jerry Robinson
How to Become an FTM Insider