Saturday, December 25, 2010

« Video: Christmas Card From Bernanke, Geithner, Bush, Obama & Jim Cramer »

You pretty much just need to watch this one. Happy Holidays to Bail readers.

I posted this clip last year at Christmas, and one of our readers had the following caustic comment:

  • I think Geithner as an elf is scary. He's too grumpy looking. What do you think he's doing in that toy shop? I think he dismembers dollies' limbs before boxing them up, bends up the axles on all the hot wheels cars, and purposefully doesn't sand down the wooden railroad track parts so children will get splinters. Yeah, that's what I think he does. Evil elf!

Thanks to SNK for the laugh.

---

This is one of my favorite clips from 2010...

Video - Gin, a border collie that dances...backwards

No comments:

Post a Comment