Saturday, July 11, 2009

Tim White on the Columbine High Cover Up and Witness Intimidation

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tim White" phantom469366@...
Sent: Sunday, March 13, 2005 3:48 PM
Subject: Re: Reply/ COLUMBINE HIGH-HARRIS/KLEBOLD-
PLATTSBURGH A.F.B

Devvy,

I happen to BE in Denver and have been for 35+years. I SAW the people in the crowd-in the very first video tape to come on air (on KGMH Channel 7, for the 11:00 A.M. news) who were OBVIOUS "suits" and I did indeed see the FEMA comm unit on several video tape scenes -from channels 4, 7, and 9- before it was removed and never seen again , but there are photos of this to prove that it was set-up on the school grounds. I know much more than you assume on this and with all due respect to you, I disagree 100% with your "assessment" from the interviewees that you were in contact with. Did you interview Bill Zabel?

Some of the very best information on the truth was gathered by him-he spoke numerous times on shortwave radio about what he discovered and his life (d family too) was threatened many times because of it. How about Dr. Bill Deagle?
Deagle was there with an EMT team from the Englewood CO area-the first on the scene- and he was about to enter the school to save lives when he was told in no uncertain terms by a Jefferson County sheriff deputy, "DO NOT enter or you will be SHOT DEAD".

Deagle took the remark to mean "by law enforcement", he told me this himself.

Ever see the research of Justin Tribble?

He and Bill Zabel collaborated and finally Justin-who was 18 years old in 1999- had to give it up, also because of threats. I have spoken to all three and you are totally unaware of what is indeed TRUE.

In January of 2001, I left a long message on recorder at the headquarters of the Colorado Bureau of InvestigationRichard K Griffith, who asked when I would be available to speak with him in person-I said, RIGHT NOW! In just 35 minutes after I left this message, Rick Griffith was at my shop to discuss details.

(CBI) -having to do with the murders of 4 people who I knew. The murders were all within a 16 month period. About 5 minutes later, I received a call from a CBI Agent,
He and I spoke for about 1 3/4 hours and I very obviously made him very uncomfortable because of what I said, certain details involving organized assassinations were very much at the core of all these murders:

1) A close friend of mine, David Chase, murdered in Evergreen Colorado on 6-6-95 or shortly thereafter,and his body found 47 days later in Bear Creek in front of the GATES MANSION just downstrean from Kittredge....

2)The private investigator looking into David Chase's murder, Phil Harris,"heart-attacked" on 6-13-96 (this was on the TV show, Unsolved Mysteries),I also knew Phil....

3) The "plane crash" of a very prominent Denver aviation attorney, John Breit, who was a customer of mine at the time,7-9-96,his fully restored T-28B Trojan Naval Trainer 'Warbird' seems to have "crashed" in the middle of US 24 East of Colorado Springs...I had heard from sources of mine that John knew something that was CIA related that "certain people" in the Colorado aviation community couldn't chance John knowing about ...

4) and the murder of Rudy Maestas, "heart-attacked" on 10-13-96. Rudy and Doris Martinez were both former IRS revenue agents who were partners in a tax representative counseling business and as "tax court enrolled agents" that I was using to help me with my own IRS problems... Rudy's murder was intended to keep Doris from testifying (about IRS corruption) at the IRS hearings at the University of Denver on April 15th,1998 and chaired by Sen. Ben Nighthorse Campbell. In attendance on the hearing panel was IRS Commissioner Charles Rossotti, Norman Brownstein, Steve Farber, Steven Hyatt of Brownstein,Hyatt, Farber, Strickland & Norton (Gale Norton-the current Secretary of Interior), this lawfirm is as corrupt as corrupt can be...Sen Ted Kennedy calls Norman Brownstein "the 101st US Senator".

Six people were "allowed" to testify and I know two of them.

In the conversation that I was having with Rick Griffith-also known as "Griff", I find out from him that he was 22 years with Air Force Intelligence, OSI (Office of Special Investigations) and was at the time of my meeting with him, Chief of Criminal Intelligence for CBI. I discussed much more than these murders with him and part of that was the UK/USA AGREEMENTS. You do know about that-don't you?

Why do you think MI6 was at Columbine? Did you know that Denver has the 2nd largest British diplomatic mission in the U.S. and that Denver is LOADED with MI6 agents?

Did you know that the University of Denver is controlled by MI6 and has been since it's founding? How about the Aspen Institute and the Heritage Foundation? Yup, also controlled by MI6. Rick Griffith and I discussed all of this and then some. He knew damn well what I was talking about was absolutely TRUE. He really got uncomfortable towards the end of our conversation and then decided it was best for him to leave since he was about to blow a hemmorhoid-the guy was 6' 2" and about 500 pounds and was uncomfortable sitting down. I gave him a copy of John Coleman's book, "Conspirators" Hierarchy-The Story of the Committee of 300" , thanked me for it,and then left.
In the following few months,we spoke several times and the last time was a real corker, this was about May 10th of 2001. He on his office phone,and me on my REAL TIME LISTENED TO landline QWEST business phone, Rick Griffith told me that he and other INTELLIGENCE PERSONNEL were in Columbine High-BEFORE entry by ANY LAW ENFORCEMENT SWAT PERSONNEL-looking for BOMBS.

He was talking and sounding animated but in a friendly tone like we were buds or something.I am sure he did not realize that my phone was tapped or he sure didn't act like it-considering what he just told me.We spoke for a few more minutes and then he hung up. Just before Memorial day-2 1/2 weeks later, I called him back at CBI and I was told that Richard K Griffith was NO LONGER WITH THE COLORADO BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION! I had his cell phone number and called him-he was at home-and he told me that he was "suddenly and unexpectedly, MEDICALLY RETIRED". Within the span of 3 months following, Rick sold his home in Denver, liquidated other assets,and moved OUT OF THE U.S. and is now in Panama, with his wife and children. Do I REALLY need to connect the dots on this for a very smart lady such as yourself?

Devvy, you are absolutely WRONG here and needless to say, I was VERY surprised by your reply to me .Of anyone responding to me on this, I would have guessed that this type of response was not what I would get from you.I thought you were much more informed but I am wrong,as I now see. Do know that I am very informed and you can get this verified by a close contact and friend of mine, Ted Gunderson; I will be happy to give you his cell phone number should you be so inclined to speak with him.This is also being sent to Charlotte Iserbyt, who I believe you know. She can also verify who I am.The other addy is going to Lt Col Dan Marvin(USA-Special Forces, Ret. He also knows what I am saying here.

Tim White, Viet Nam Vet (Air Force), Concerned Citizen

--- Devvy Kidd <devvyk@...> wrote:

Tim:

I also did an indepth investigation into Columbine and in fact, drove out there from California to interview students, get autopsy reports, etc. The information below is nothing but hysteria and counter intel to make people chase their tail around all day.

Both of those boys were on psychotropic drugs. Kleibold's liver was rotting from the Luvox. Once you know enough about those drugs, you will understand how Dylan and Kevin progressed to the point they did.

I have read this so called report when it first came out. As I said, it's a nifty little piece of disinformation. It caused a stir when it came out, but once people read all my material, hundreds of pages of it and compare it to the dung below, the perpetrators of such crap lost their credibility.

Not everything that happens is the govmint. Every school shooter from 1993-1999 were all white boys between the ages of 11 and 19. All were on
Prozac, Ritilan or Luvox.

Devvy Kidd


[Original Message]
From: Tim White <phantom469366@...>
To: <afpeditor@americanfreepress.net>
Date: 3/11/2005 6:37:58 PM
Subject: COLUMBINE HIGH-HARRIS/KLEBOLD-
PLATTSBURGH A.F.B

This is the TRUTH about what happened at Columbine-NOT the "offical story" which are LIES, LIES, LIES.

I have met and spoken to Deputies from the Arapahoe County Sheriffs' Dept who were there that day within minutes-2 of them were off duty but less than a mile from the school when the first call came in on their cell phones and they were among the first 6 or 7 officers on the scene-before the Feds showed up UNUSUALLY FAST from the Denver Federal Center-approx 12 road miles N-N/W of Columbine, and can CONFIRM that the Feds were indeed involved BEFORE the official" start of this because there is NO WAY the Federal SWAT teams could have been THAT PREPARED and be there THAT QUICKLY on a "cold call", a dead giveaway of PRIOR KNOWLEDGE.

Almost immediately,a special COMMAND and CONTROL unit-a very large bus like vehicle-from FEMA was set up on the school grounds to direct all law enforcement activities-the FEDS were in charge from the very beginning because it was indeed a FEDERAL BLACK OP from the beginning-the beginnng of which was at least 2 YEARS in advance of the shootings. I know personally the "Denver source" that is mentioned in this article-Jeffery W Swedenburg,now known as Jeff Sweet.I have much more I can write about him but not at this time.

Tim White,Viet Nam Vet(Air Force),Concerned Citizen


Cover-up begins to unravel

**Columbine Update**

September 2nd, 1999

New Columbine Witness Speaks Out

Columbine Massacre & Coverup
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 23:49:23 -0600

Organization: EAGLES NEST HOLDINGS All facts appear to be absolutely correct. Not only was there a Major general at the scene, QUICKLY, but there where CIA, NSA, MI6, NATO and of course the Federal Bureau of Incompetence. Consider these points:

(1) I'm not convinced the two boys where the shooters, or the only shooters. Many of the statements taken from other students state that they DID NOT recognize the (shooters)!

(2) Why are the STUDENTS who witnessed the shootings talking about grenades, not Pipe Bombs? Because pipe bombs where not used! And it was NOT the two students using them, but black clothed terrorists from the ATF.

(3) They DID NOT commit sucicide. I believe, based on evidence I've seen, that they where executed at the end of the shooting spree by another operative.

(4) The ATF where OBSERVED planting two of the 30 lb. bombs found, by Jefferson County Sheriff's deputies (a SGT. and a Captain) who are scared witless by what they saw. And they WILL NOT come out and talk about it.

(5) Why where FBI, ATF, CIA, NSA and NATO spooks on the scene at Columbine literally within minutes of the (beginning of) shootings? BECAUSE they knew about it before hand and where prepared and ready to go, parked only a mile or two away.

(6) Not one so-called law enforcement official entered the school during the shooting. Instead, they cowered outside behind fire engines like the compromised cowards and traitors that they really are. Not ONE round was fired by a Law Enforcement official.

(7) In conjunction with item 6, WHY where Law Enforcement officials ORDERED, by FBI and ATF officers-in-charge, to NOT enter the building until AFTER the shooting stopped?

The before mentioned facts have been testified to by many people onsite - among them Law Enforcement officials, reporters and concerned citizens. Whom are ALL being completely ignored? As I've told you previously, I spent the day at Columbine, on the day following the shooting, walking through the school as well. The scene was horrific, and the affect was one of a very calculated, scripted event. Just like Oklahoma City.

1 comment: