Friday, February 22, 2013

How I Beat The Bank And Kept My House – Learn Their Rules – (video)

By Mark S. Masta  (A Political Rennie)
Banks are corporations. They play by a set of rules called the Uniform Commercial Code.(UCC) This is Admiralty/Maritime Law.
This is a single set of rules adhered to by businesses around the world. This creates a level playing field so that business can be done anywhere on the planet using a single set of laws. These laws go back to Roman times. (FYI, all governments in this country are for profit corporations. They, too, operate under these laws.)
The monetary system created by privately owned, for profit central banks is a Ponzi scheme, and like all Ponzi schemes it’s fraud. Legal fraud, yes, but fraud none the less. Under contract law (UCC) when one of the parties commits fraud when executing a contract they are in breach of contract rendering the contract null and void.
Black’s Law Dictionary, 9th Edition,  p. 731
fraud, n. (14c) 1. A knowing misrepresentation of the truth or concealment of a material fact to induce another to act to his or her detriment. — Also termed intentional fraud.[Cases: Fraud (related) 1,3,16,68.] 2. A misrepresentation made recklessly without belief in its truth to induce another person to act. [Cases: (related) 13(3), 16.] 3. A tort arising from a knowing misrepresentation, concealment of material fact, or reckless misrepresentation made to induce another to act to his or her detriment. [Case: (related) 13(2), 13(3), 16.] 4. Unconscionable dealing; esp., in contract law, the unfair use of the power arising out of the parties’ relative positions and resulting in an unconscionable bargain. [Case: Contracts (related) 1.] — fraudulent, adj.
There are four parts to any contract. The two parts we’re concerned with here are the parts where both parties must put up something of equal, Good and Valuable Consideration and both must act in Good Faith.
Here’s how it works. When you go to borrow money from a bank you are told, or led to believe, that they are loaning you money, at risk (hence, the interest,) that was in their possession before you applied for the loan. This is perceived by you as their Good and Valuable Consideration. In return you sign a promissory note to pay back the debt, plus interest, and back that promise by putting up a physical house (or any other physical property) as collateral. These comprise your Good and Valuable Consideration and you do it in Good Faith.
Here’s where the fraud comes in. The banks don’t loan you any money they had in their possession before you applied for the loan. The moment you sign the promissory note they create an account and then create the money within that account out of thin air. The bank risks nothing, all the risk is yours.
There’s your fraud. They put up nothing of Good and Valuable Consideration and they mislead or lied to you about where the money came from. The bank is in breach of contract at the moment of signing.
At the bottom of this article are two .pdf documents (strictly for educational and research purposes, of course) that you can look at and study.
The first is a document that I purchased from an elderly gentleman in 2003 which I used to legally stop paying taxes on my wages. The last year I paid taxes for was 2001.
In the late 2000s I found myself increasingly ‘financially challenged’ for a variety of reasons. I made the last house payment I could afford in December of 2010.
Foreclosuregate was in full swing and a lot of people were getting notices after only two or three months so, when I was getting to be four or five months late I was starting to fret. I knew there had to be a way to handle the bank, I just had to figure out how to do it without going to court because I knew that was a no-win situation and I couldn’t afford a lawyer anyway. I read some advice somewhere that the best way to win a case is to convince your opponent that you’re going to win before you go to court.
I started thinking about the document I had sent to the IRS (the first document linked below) and decided to pull it out and reread it a few times. I came to realize that I was holding a very powerful document.
I decided that I could use it for a template to create a new document to deal with the bank. The result is the second document linked below.
I sent it to the bank using the same method as I did for the IRS document. Like the IRS, they had thirty days to send a rebuttal Affidavit or request an extension. If they didn’t respond properly within that time then that meant, according to the Rules of Commerce, they agreed that everything in the document was true and from that date on “ . . .  the doctrine of ‘estoppel by acquiescence’ will apply.” That means they would have to leave me alone as per the Rules of Commerce.
I did receive a letter before the thirty day deadline but, it was not the required response. It was a form letter from the fraud department telling me that similar documents had been tried in the past, that they never worked and I still owed the money.
About three or four months past the reply deadline I sent a package to one of the banks law departments. In it was a letter demanding my money and the title deed along with a copy of the original document. After about two weeks I received the same form letter from the fraud department that they sent the first time. I haven’t heard from them since.
The way I see it is if they try to foreclose on me they know I will present the document as evidence. Since the bank agreed, by default, that every thing in the document was true they would lose and then have to give me every dime I paid over ten years, including the interest which came to almost as much as the original debt, plus the title/deed (which I was pretty sure they didn’t have) as per the document. The bank would be out the money I’d paid them plus any legal fees and court costs.
Banks are in the business of taking in as much money as possible, not putting any out. The only way to get money out of a bank is to pry it out of them. So, I’m pretty sure that unless I take the case to court they’ll prefer to pretend I don’t exist.
I purchased the IRS document below from an elderly gentleman in 2003 for $95.00. In 2009, after I was convinced that it had worked, I tried every means I could think of to contact him and ask if he was still selling it and if not would he mind if I gave it away. The last time I talked to him was in 2004 and he sounded quite elderly so I’m convinced he’s since passed away.
The mortgage document took me many hours to put together.
I’m not trying to run a little get-rich-quick scheme for my personal financial gain. I’m providing these documents, free of charge, strictly for educational and research purposes. What you choose to do with them after you study them is entirely up to you.
To find out what money is, where it comes from, and how it works, check out some of these videos.
Peace and Liberty
IRS Affidavit with instructions.pdf
Mortgage Affidavit with Instructions.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment