Tuesday, January 1, 2013

You’re Funding Your Own Destruction – Me? I’m done.

By Mark S. Masta (A Political Rennie)
Let’s start with the fact that the people who passed the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 and President Wilson, who signed it into law, committed an act of treason.
Article I, Sect. 8, Cl. 5: Only Congress shall have the power . . . to coin Money, and regulate the value thereof.
What the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 did was abrogate that power of Congress to create Money to a privately owned, for profit central bank called the Federal Reserve Bank without a Constitutional Amendment.
The Fed creates money out of thin air at the moment it’s borrowed and then loans it to the government and other banks at interest.
Notice, they only create the debt, not the interest. All the US dollars in circulation represent only a debt created out of thin air.
In other words, if the American people paid off the entire debt there would be no money in circulation with which to carry on business but, we would still be in debt because we still owe the interest. The only way to pay any interest and get more money into the economy, with which to carry on business, is to borrow more money from the Fed.
Watch: The American Dream (FULL LENGTH) — END THE FED!!! (30:00)
Do you see the trap? The system is designed to create a debt that can never be paid because, we will always still owe the interest. Also read Awaken slaves! – How The Private Central Bank Ponzi Scheme Trapped And Destroyed America.
It’s called “Debt Slavery.”
So, how does our government spend this debt (that can never be repaid) that the people of America are supposed to be responsible for?
Well, let’s start with just the last ten years or so.
We have illegal, immoral wars of aggression that we went along with because they lied about why we had to fight these wars. The government is responsible for the deaths of well over a million innocent people in these wars that they wage in our name. Can you still believe they simply hate us for our freedoms? That’s costing us TRILLIONS of dollars and still counting.
They bailed out criminal bankers who knowingly engaged in fraudulent schemes that have resulted in the destruction of, not only the US economy but, that of the entire world, just to keep their bankster friends from going to jail. That’s costing us TENS of TRILLIONS of dollars and still counting.
Then there’s Israel. Always Israel. They give them BILLIONS of dollars every year and few Americans know that this is completely illegal according to the Symington Amendment of 1976 and the Glen Amendment of 1977. There’s no end in sight to that either.
They’re spending HUNDREDS of BILLIONS of dollars to militarize, arm, and train our law enforcement agencies around the country to deal with the new domestic terrorist threat deemed by the government to now be us! (Remember how we used to call them Peace Officers before they began calling themselves Law Enforcement Officers?)
We’re also funding the tools needed by a president turned dictator who, on December 31, 2011, (literally under the cover of darkness, at 8:30 PM, while America was busy celebrating the new year) granted himself the power to assassinate any American citizen, on US soil, simply because he deemed them a terrorist suspect. No charges, no trial, no conviction, and all in secret. Couple those powers with those of the Patriot Act and the Homeland Security Act (DHS) and we’re in for a rough ride.
Not to mention hundreds if not thousands of other schemes that are not authorized by the Constitution.
Now speaking for myself, I never asked for this debt, wanted this debt, nor authorized any of this debt which the government is using to engage in endless criminal activities and terrorize innocent people in countries who were never any threat to us. All of which they’re doing in my name.
By paying taxes to the unconstitutional Federal Reserve Bank I am telling the government and the world that I am complicit and consent to all these crimes.
I do not and will not consent to any of this!
As long as we keep paying taxes to the Feds they will keep loaning the government money which the government uses to continue these criminal enterprises.
As long as I’m paying taxes I’m funding our own destruction.
So, what can I do about it? The first thing is to reclaim my sovereignty and make legal notice that I do not owe these taxes and why.
I did this with a legal document known as a Commercial Affidavit.
This particular affidavit was specifically written to notify the IRS that I am a sovereign under Common Law jurisdiction, that I do not derive citizenship from the 14th Amendment and therefore I am not the property of the State and as such, I am not under it’s jurisdiction unless I consent. I do not.
From the front page of the document:
4.  An unrebutted AFFIDAVIT stands as TRUTH in Commerce.
5.  An unrebutted AFFIDAVIT becomes the judgement in Commerce.
The document gives thirty days from the time they receive it to send a rebuttal affidavit. If they do not, then they have acquiesced that everything in the document is true and from the date thirty days after they receive it, “the doctrine of ‘estoppel by acquiescence’ will prevail.”
The last year I paid taxes for was 2001. I haven’t heard from the IRS.
I purchased this document from an elderly gentleman in 2003 for $95.00. In 2009, after I had decided it had worked, I tried to contact him to see if he was still selling it since I hadn’t heard him advertise it for a few years. I wanted to see if he would let me give it away at no charge.
When I tried to e-mail him it bounced back and an attempt to call him got a recording that the phone was disconnected. I made every effort I could think of to contact him and failed. Since he was quite elderly I had to assume that he had passed on since I last talked to him in 2004.
I am not a tax attorney, consultant, accountant, or expert and do not claim to be such.
I wish to provide this document (link below) to others, free of charge, purely for educational and research purposes. If you make the conscious decision to use this document you do so at your own risk. I will tell you what the gentleman told me.
“There are no promises, no guarantees. All I can tell you is it worked for me.”
Black’s Law Dictionary, 9th Edition:
sovereign, (13c)  Page 1523
1. A person, body, or state vested with independent and supreme authority. 2. The ruler of an independent state.
Peace and Liberty,
A Political Rennie
IRS Affidavit with instructions

No comments:

Post a Comment