Thursday, May 13, 2010

THE VILLARAIGOSA GANG AND THEIR BOOMING CAR THEFT BUSINESS


Oye, cuate, quieres comprar un coche usado?

There's a new crook in town. The government. CALIFORNIA now runs CHECK POINT CHARLIES to steal our cars at gunpoint. I don't know if we should blame Ahnold Schwartzeneggar for it or if it's just an HELL-A thing, i.e. Mayor Tony Villaraigosa. -- but L.A. has Car inspection Check Point Charlie stops manned by armed police and for a very nefarious purpose. REVENUE STREAM. If that ain't highway robbery, tell me what IS!

"Have you been drinking?" is what the cop says but what they really want is to see the license, insurance and registration. Because there are hardly any drunks out. But there are PUHLENTY of lacks of one of these three costly little papers (easily 1500$ for all three,) and our city confiscates the car if no license/reg or insurance is in your hand and they IMPOUND IT. I know because last nite it happened to me. My car is history. It was my only way of getting food, cuz in the burbs we're miles from markets. I will never see it again. l month later they release it to YOU if you have 3 thousand bucks, towing, impound & penalties. I'm 70, a candidate for open heart surgery, and now will be on a bicycle to feed myself and the cats. FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE or until I get hit by a car. Because I can't pay the two thousand dollar TICKET or the THREE THOUSAND dollars for the car. I'm still working on last month's RENT!.

Met this handsome Lincolnesque hippie at Taco Bell. I noted he'd parked his bike outside, noticed the rags and tatters. "You safe on a bike?" "Hit forty times, Forty accidents", he said. "A few with hospitalization and surgery. Nobody knows how to drive here. Law says I must be in street, never on a sidewalk.' I shuddered and never forgot this chance meeting.

So when I recently read about the tidal wave of car theft victims, these Check Point Charlies in our local newspaper and the reporter came right out and implied that the punishment of a MONTH WITHOUT one's car was unconstitutional. It ruins lives. We're all so marginal now. I could see this little Shanghai Peking stream of bicycles making its way down the 405 at dawn, the workers heading in to the city

The Villaraigosa Check Point is still fairly new but it happened to the exact pal I hit up for a used bicycle when MY CAR was swallowed by the Dragon..( I told my chum, I'll pay you if you have an old one. He's a senior. he's got a bad back, can't even drive a car, needs a chauffeur. He said he'd give his old bike to me free. Say a prayer that Bruce's spine gets healed.) Well, he and the chauffeur got stopped near his Mulholland home, coming down Kanan Dune canyon road in a Caddie. Back side of Malibu canyon and the cops had this check point. Everyone in traffic gets stopped, don't even THINK of running it. They ask you to call someone to pick you up. In my case, they called a child who was 130 miles from here.

Cruel as blazes but get used to it, Hell.A. They do it ALL OVER THE CITY NOW it's a total scam, cruel to working stiffs and it was in news and all. We all know about it, but how do we stop it?

And what makes them DO it is MONEY! THE CITY SELLS EVERY car in auction, makes millions --off our backs. Hey, I'd prefer a whip and chains to what Cities do to us now. Does your city do this?

In fact, today, May 2010, two Armenians with accents, guys with the biggest online ToyStore in America, were driving their Rolls Royce down Melrose. Cops must have been told 'grab any ethnic in a valuable car, stop them on suspicion of driving while being foreign and impound the car so that we can sell it.' The gov also makes you wait a month to get your car, so by then even if you prove it's yours, you pay 3grand to the gov. So these cops (four units, it took,) throw the two honest, legit brothers nose down on cement at gunpoint in front of daytime crowds on the posh boutique row, and they make the sweet girl who is dating the younger brother, his girlfriend, stand arms up. They accuse her of being a prostitute, ask how much she earned, they check the vin#, the papers, see everything is kosher but still arrest the men and impound the car. I will be adding more to this page when it makes our papers.


AHNOLD, FIX THIS. PUHLEEZE. THIS IS A NAZI LAW!
and you're using our chicano mayor in your gang.

No comments:

Post a Comment